The 7th Annual El Paso Wine Fest, the premier wine festival in the region, brought together some 400 different wines from more than 100 wineries and the best in local cuisine to benefit area charities.
Area restaurants such as Park Tavern, Taft Diaz, 150 Sunset and Anson 11 featured their dishes at the festival.
The event by the El Paso Rotary Club, held in Downtown by the San Jacinto Plaza on Oct. 19, benefits the club’s projects and nonprofits in the El Paso area.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- Painful budget choices: City looks at how to close financial hole
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- Commissioners reverse vote on historic district
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- These El Paso companies got the largest PPP rescue loans
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Climate activists protest from Notre Dame Cathedral crane
- Police say the Seoul city mayor has been reported missing and search operations are underway
- UN: World could hit 1.5-degree warming threshold in 5 years
- Kentucky man who threatened school shooting gets to 10 years
- Depp under pressure in cross-examination at Sun libel case
- Tornado hits 3 farms, crosses I-94 in western Minnesota
- Serbia mulls anti-virus rules as clashes erupt over lockdown
- Regional governor in Russia arrested on murder charges