Military service men and women of all ages and all branches were honored during the Downtown Veterans Day Parade on Nov. 9.
The parade was hosted by the United American Veterans Organization. Commemorated on Nov. 11 each year, Veterans Day honors all of those who have served the country in war or peace — dead or alive.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Photos, video from the George Floyd protest in El Paso
- El Paso unemployment rate surges to 14.8%
- Whispers: Franklins in Vogue, quake damage, solar power and Freddy's coming
- What will school look like in the fall?
- Rendering shows what Amazon center may look like
- Moving forward in a ‘smart’ new normal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Legal fight over Wisconsin redistricting begins
- Mom of Indiana black man killed by police asks feds to help
- Ohio Democrats push to declare racism a public health crisis
- US job losses in May could raise 3-month total to 30 million
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Rhule's transition from Baylor to NFL anything but normal
- Panel OKs $1.2B coronavirus bill; visitation rules relaxed
- Cinema chain AMC warns it may not survive the pandemic