Lizzie Dipp Metzger, founder and president of El Paso wealth management firm Crown Wealth Strategies, hosted her annual reception, “A Taste of Victory,” Jan. 11 at the Cortez Building in Downtown El Paso.
New York Life chief operating officer Gerald Rocchi attended, along with more than 100 El Paso businesspeople and professionals.
Last year, Metzger was named New York Life’s top advisor among the Fortune 100 company’s 12,000 advisors nationwide. She is the first Hispanic woman to receive the recognition.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso health system buys Eastside hospital
- Sun Bowl teams to be announced Sunday
- ZZ Top giving all their lovin’ without Dusty Hill
- Steven Clifton James
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- Jesus“Cimi” Alvarado - El Paso artist
- El Paso banker named City Bank’s El Paso market president
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- Making progress as simple as 3,2,1
- Cushman & Wakefield hires El Paso senior director
- Youngkin inaugural plans include pricey dinner, musical act
- Houston Baptist cruises past Champion Christian 84-67
- Biden-Putin talks yield no breakthrough in Ukraine tensions
- With jury set, Potter trial turns to opening statements
- 'Pharma Bro' firm reaches $40M settlement in gouging case
- Supreme Court takes up religious rights case from Maine
- Afghans wait and worry at US bases after frantic evacuation
- Scott Peterson faces new life sentence in wife's 2002 death