On April 26, LULAC's Project Amistad honored local three El Pasoans during the Lucy G. Acosta Humanitarian Awards Dinner at the Camino Real. This year's honorees were Sr. Helen Santamaria, Michael J. Dipp Jr. and Dr. Jose Luna Jr. The Organization of the Year Award went to El Paso Community Foundation, accepted by Eric Pearson and Leigh V. Bloss.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Whispers: Hot real estate market and UTEP in Macy's parade
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- YWCA rebuilds Transitional Living Center closet
- ‘We are losing manpower, and we’re losing funding’
- Robisons gift $500,000 for children’s museum attraction
- Where were you?
- Emmys Latest: Waddingham of 'Ted Lasso' wins first award
- AP source: Senate parliamentarian says $3.5T bill can’t include citizenship path for immigrants, big blow to Biden, Dems
- Liberty earn final WNBA playoff spot by virtue of losses
- Emmys 2021: The Complete Winners List (UPDATING LIVE)