Twenty El Pasoans who lost weight after bariatric surgery showed off their new, healthy figures during Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s annual Bariatric Fashion Show and Health Education Fair July 30 at Cielo Vista Mall.
The health education fair provided information on bariatric weight loss surgery, emergency services, women and teen health, sleep disorders and more important topics. The public in invited to attend seminars on bariatric weight loss.
For more information, visit LasPalmasDelSolHealthcare.com.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Wet ‘N’ Wild and Western Playland navigate pandemic; ‘It’s a rough road’
- UMC acquires micro hospital for about $9 million
- Rendering shows what Amazon center may look like
- WestStar Tower marks construction milestone
- Memorial Day: Honoring our Fallen Heroes
- Fans wait, but will the Chihuahuas play ball?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Locust invasion wreaks havoc on Pakistan's crops, orchards
- 5 things to know today - that aren't about the virus
- Protest in Hong Kong over China move to pass security law
- EU weighs China policy amid concern over Hong Kong moves
- Family of crash death teen takes action against UK's Raab
- Lawmaker-elect denies wrongdoing over 'comfort women' funds
- New report alleges killings, mass detentions in Ethiopia
- Twitter adds 'glorifying violence' warning to Trump tweet