Twenty El Pasoans who lost weight after bariatric surgery showed off their new, healthy figures during Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s annual Bariatric Fashion Show and Health Education Fair July 30 at Cielo Vista Mall.
The health education fair provided information on bariatric weight loss surgery, emergency services, women and teen health, sleep disorders and more important topics. The public in invited to attend seminars on bariatric weight loss.
For more information, visit LasPalmasDelSolHealthcare.com.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Celebrate end of summer at Viva Ascarate!
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Commercial real estate company expands into El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
- Raymond James adds senior client service associate in El Paso
- Sierra hospital certified again as Comprehensive Stroke Center
- City of El Paso purchasing department awarded for excellence
- Mexican soldiers, police kill 9 in shootout near US border