El Paso Inc. recognized Tripper Goodman as the 2012 El Pasoan of the Year and Richard Castro with the Community Spirit award at a luncheon today. More than 560 guests attended the El Paso Country Club to honor the two gentleman and their extraordinary contributions to the El Paso Community. Among those attending were former El Pasoan of the Year recipients and this year’s program participants, Jerry Rubin (2004) and Rick Francis (2009), along with John Folmer (2010), Dr. Diana Natalicio (2005), Adair Margo (1998, 2003) and Bob Stull (2000). The El Pasoan of the Year award has celebrated community excellence since 1996 and is a tribute to individuals who have made the most significant contribution to our community in the past year.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Legal notices for 6-28-20
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- The ‘Texas Breather’: Texas Tech, UTEP create 3D-printed ventilator
- Top Missouri Democrat stepping away from state party duties
- Noose found at Johns Hopkins University construction site
- Phoenix to change 'Robert E. Lee,' 'Squaw Peak' street names
- Eyeing social change, Pirates star Josh Bell finds his voice
- 6 men sentenced for poaching 19 animals in east Idaho
- Street vendors protest coronavirus lock-down in Mexico City
- Bolsonaro, others shun masks at July 4 celebration in Brazil
- Texas reports record number of new COVID-19 cases with 8,258