Midland had us kicking up our boots at the Way Out West Country Music Festival on Oct. 12.
The trio brought its hits, including “Drinking Problem,” “Cheating Songs” and “Make a Little,” to Southwest University Park for the fourth annual music festival.
Other performers included The Wild Feathers, Desure and Madison Kozak.
The festival has been billed as “Where Texas begins, and the party never ends.”
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- Painful budget choices: City looks at how to close financial hole
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- Commissioners reverse vote on historic district
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- These El Paso companies got the largest PPP rescue loans
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Climate activists protest from Notre Dame Cathedral crane
- Police say the Seoul city mayor has been reported missing and search operations are underway
- UN: World could hit 1.5-degree warming threshold in 5 years
- Kentucky man who threatened school shooting gets to 10 years
- Depp under pressure in cross-examination at Sun libel case
- Tornado hits 3 farms, crosses I-94 in western Minnesota
- Serbia mulls anti-virus rules as clashes erupt over lockdown
- Regional governor in Russia arrested on murder charges