Three years ago, many El Pasoans already knew of Valerie Ponzio, her big smile and her bigger voice. Read more
The stars were aligned last summer when El Paso Opera leaders selected the short opera “Pagliacci” to kick off the year as the first public event at the new St. Rogers Depot. Read more
Last month, “Glory Road” was added to Disney-Plus, which brought plenty of excitement to El Pasoans who subscribed to the new streaming service. Read more
Harry Connick Jr. is bringing true love to the borderland this spring. Read more
Featured Borderland Artists
What started as a hobby – and a way to share her passion for her favorite band with fellow fans – has turned into a dream come true for El Paso singer-songwriter Emily Davis and her bandmates.
Sha’Vonne has been a fixture in the local music scene for several years – performing at Cool Canyon Nights, Alfresco! Fridays – and everything in between.
No matter what he’s done in his music career, El Paso country singer-songwriter Abe Mac has gone head first, against the grain.
He’s the Guinness World Records’ Youngest Professional Music Producer, a multi-instrumentalist, music producer, composer and arranger.
He’s a lawyer by day and a guitarist and songwriter by night.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Remaking a historic gem
- 1922: ‘Secret’ bar El Paso’s most intimate new joint
- Abraham sentenced to 10 years probation
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex names new CEO
- Pier 1 Imports to close up to half its stores, including one in El Paso
- El Paso spared as Taco Cabana closes 19 Texas restaurants
- Studies challenge tax breaks
- Whispers: Bank news, radio layoffs and Albertsons renovations
- Robert Andrew Phoenix
- City wins a victory in arena legal battle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Britain's EU Journey: When Blair's EU aspirations faded away
- Hong Kong declares virus emergency, closes schools for two more weeks after Lunar New Year holiday
- Iraq protest tents set ablaze after cleric withdraws support
- India, Brazil agree to boost ties in IT, biofuel and mining
- PHOTO GALLERY: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Virus-hit city in China bans most vehicles from downtown to limit movement in bid to keep disease from spreading
- 'This is huge': Locust swarms destroy crops in East Africa
- Toronto plays San Antonio, aims for 7th straight road win