Would you like to take $1,000 and trade it in for $4 million? Read more
Borderland artists Christin Apodaca, Gabriel Márquez and Mitsu Overstreet have been tapped to create installations for the El Paso children’s museum and science center. Read more
Tickets for the El Paso Chihuahuas are not yet on sale, but the excitement of the team’s return this spring is palpable. Read more
You may not know it, but if you live in El Paso, you live in the Texas Mountain Trail Region of far West Texas. The area is famous for its spectacular inventory of bucket-list destinations, including awe-inspiring mountains, paleontological treasures, historic missions, a boundary-bending ri… Read more
Featured Borderland Music Artists
Born in the Sun City, 25-year-old Eli Zamora caught the attention of “The Voice” judge and pop star Kelly Clarkson when he sang a ballad – in Spanish – during blind auditions.
Like many music artists who’ve had time to focus on studio work during the pandemic, members of the shoegaze band EEP spent their time creating and releasing new music.
For more than 40 years, El Pasoan John “J.T.” Anderson has been performing in front of local and national audiences with his crowd-pleasing acoustic and electric versions of classic party rock, country, R&B, original music – and everything in between.
R&B singer-songwriter Roman Rouge may be a new voice to many local El Paso music fans, but with a moody sound reminiscent of pop stars like The Weeknd and R&B duo Majid Jordan, they may hear a familiar sound – with some El Paso flavor thrown in the mix.
Despite their modern electronic beats, El Paso indie duo Sleepspent’s dreamy sound is also a bit of a throwback to a time when indie-rock was truly independent.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Former Westside nursing home to reopen as a facility for migrant children
- Sunland Park plans ‘River’s Edge’ entertainment district
- Maluma to bring party to El Paso this fall
- Walls going up at Eastlake Amazon facility
- How El Paso Water weathered the winter storm
- Capirotada a sweet Lent dessert staple
- Whispers: Amazon, part two?
- How a promotional genius shaped, sold El Paso Diablos
- How Trevino came here; El Paso mourns TWC player
- It was ‘touch and go,’ but lessons from 2011 help El Paso weather winter storm
- Ocean Infinity acquires MMT
- Energy-related emissions up in December despite pandemic
- The Latest: Austria, Denmark to work with Israel on vaccines
- WINSYSTEMS Debuts Industrial-Rated Mini-ITX Form Factor Carrier for COM Express Type 10 Mini Modules
- Dutch PM's popularity high but eroding as election looms
- Houston faces Brooklyn, looks to halt 12-game skid
- Doncic leads Dallas into matchup against Oklahoma City
- Knicks face the Spurs, aim for 4th straight win