Are you looking to put a ring on it this holiday season? Or maybe a stud or barbell? Read more
Featured Borderland Artists
Born in the Sun City, 25-year-old Eli Zamora caught the attention of “The Voice” judge and pop star Kelly Clarkson when he sang a ballad – in Spanish – during blind auditions.
Like many music artists who’ve had time to focus on studio work during the pandemic, members of the shoegaze band EEP spent their time creating and releasing new music.
For more than 40 years, El Pasoan John “J.T.” Anderson has been performing in front of local and national audiences with his crowd-pleasing acoustic and electric versions of classic party rock, country, R&B, original music – and everything in between.
R&B singer-songwriter Roman Rouge may be a new voice to many local El Paso music fans, but with a moody sound reminiscent of pop stars like The Weeknd and R&B duo Majid Jordan, they may hear a familiar sound – with some El Paso flavor thrown in the mix.
Despite their modern electronic beats, El Paso indie duo Sleepspent’s dreamy sound is also a bit of a throwback to a time when indie-rock was truly independent.
Sign up for our newsletters
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Incumbent faces former aid in council runoff
- Wear El Paso pride on your sleeve – literally
- Airport employee included in top 40 list
- Early voting underway for mayoral, city council runoffs
- Texas Fishing Report
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to move headquarters to Texas
- 11 Austin officers disciplined for actions in May protests
- Kentucky sets virus death record for second straight day
- 2,500 ballots to be inspected in suit by Arizona GOP chief
- Waiting for passengers, American puts Boeing Max in the air
- Editorial Roundup: US
- Coleman, No. 17 Texas beat No. 14 UNC 69-67 for Maui title