Fans of rock-rap pioneers Rage Against the Machine will have to wait one more year to see the group reunite onstage in El Paso and Las Cruces. Read more
Mark your calendars: Bad Bunny will make a stop in the borderland on Feb. 11, 2022. Read more
Featured Borderland Music Artists
Born in the Sun City, 25-year-old Eli Zamora caught the attention of “The Voice” judge and pop star Kelly Clarkson when he sang a ballad – in Spanish – during blind auditions.
Like many music artists who’ve had time to focus on studio work during the pandemic, members of the shoegaze band EEP spent their time creating and releasing new music.
For more than 40 years, El Pasoan John “J.T.” Anderson has been performing in front of local and national audiences with his crowd-pleasing acoustic and electric versions of classic party rock, country, R&B, original music – and everything in between.
R&B singer-songwriter Roman Rouge may be a new voice to many local El Paso music fans, but with a moody sound reminiscent of pop stars like The Weeknd and R&B duo Majid Jordan, they may hear a familiar sound – with some El Paso flavor thrown in the mix.
Despite their modern electronic beats, El Paso indie duo Sleepspent’s dreamy sound is also a bit of a throwback to a time when indie-rock was truly independent.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Whispers: Remembering 1966, So El Paso and In-N-Out
- Far East Albertsons opens, led by El Paso native
- El Paso hospital group CEO on what’s next in the COVID-19 fight
- Jones brothers pay tribute to father
- Pioneers 21 names new executive director
- Scorching market drives up tax valuations for homeowners
- Extended Q&A: U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar
- Nonprofit homeless shelter names board members
- UTEP’s FloraFest offers diverse plants for sale
- Memories of Gene Autry when he bought the Texans
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Parliament speaker: Syria presidential election May 26
- Official: 3 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Wisconsin tavern
- Justin Lin loves working on new projects
- Ekaterine hails Katie Melua's 'big influence'
- Iggy Azalea: I feel lonely
- Germany promises help for local staff amid Afghan withdrawal
- The Latest: Israel lifts public mask mandate, opens schools
- Germany remembers nearly 80,000 dead in COVID pandemic