In spring 2006, I received a phone call from a familiar voice. Read more
Featured Borderland Artists
There are few bands that capture the cultural melting pot of the borderland like Radio La Chusma.
El Paso’s Valerie Ponzio – famous for the four-chair turn on “The Voice” – has released the long-awaited video for her new song, “Órale” – an emphatic Spanish slang affirmation.
What started as a hobby – and a way to share her passion for her favorite band with fellow fans – has turned into a dream come true for El Paso singer-songwriter Emily Davis and her bandmates.
Sha’Vonne has been a fixture in the local music scene for several years – performing at Cool Canyon Nights, Alfresco! Fridays – and everything in between.
No matter what he’s done in his music career, El Paso country singer-songwriter Abe Mac has gone head first, against the grain.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Magnitude 5 earthquake felt in El Paso
- El Paso bank faces shareholder revolt
- Why El Paso businesses impacted by the pandemic should consider filing a claim even if the chances of an award seem slim
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- New Mexico to order 'non-essential businesses' to close
- El Paso Rescheduled Concerts & Events
- El Paso gas prices drop
- 5Qs: Radio La Chusma on hot new single, video
- Community in a time of social distancing
- Q&A: Germán Rosas Acosta, UTEP associate professor, virus expert
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- New Trump mileage standards to gut Obama climate effort
- Yellowstone slaughters wild bison to shrink park's herds
- Moscow goes into lockdown, rest of Russia braces for same
- Texas reports 4 more coronavirus deaths
- Spate of gun violence kills at least 5 in Philadelphia
- Lufthansa puts 27,000 workers on short hours
- Idaho lawmaker flouts stay-at-home order with church service
- Emergency Cleaning Solutions Equipped and Available for Coronavirus Disinfection