Eats, drinks, mimosas, cocktails and wine. Whichever your preference is for a delicious brunch, Grove Brunch Café is a new go-to eatery in the growing far Westside Read more
Featured Borderland Artists
What started as a hobby – and a way to share her passion for her favorite band with fellow fans – has turned into a dream come true for El Paso singer-songwriter Emily Davis and her bandmates.
Sha’Vonne has been a fixture in the local music scene for several years – performing at Cool Canyon Nights, Alfresco! Fridays – and everything in between.
No matter what he’s done in his music career, El Paso country singer-songwriter Abe Mac has gone head first, against the grain.
He’s the Guinness World Records’ Youngest Professional Music Producer, a multi-instrumentalist, music producer, composer and arranger.
He’s a lawyer by day and a guitarist and songwriter by night.
Sign up for our newsletters
- Rage Against the Machine coming to borderland
- Grove Brunch Café new go-to eatery in far Westside
- Upscale gym to open on Westside
- Why the El Paso Electric deal is good for El Pasoans
- El Paso native named sailor of the year
- El Paso Chamber celebrates 120th annual gala
- El Paso company distributes 2.4B Jarritos sodas a year
- New FBI report shows El Paso crime remains low
- Crane Watch: The big list of big projects
- City proposes new cell tower rules after complaints
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Dutch court sentences Pakistani of threat to kill Wilders
- FBI arrests central Indiana mayor amid city investigation
- Notre Dame’s 12-year run in women’s AP Top 25 is over
- US softens position on Israel settlements in West Bank
- US is softening stance on Israeli settlements in West Bank, disavowing 1978 opinion that they violate international law
- Favor Announces Automotive Liability Insurance Coverage For Runners
- California sues e-cigarette maker Juul over ads and sales
- Liz Weston: 5 financial tasks you should tackle by year-end