In the earliest days of the pandemic, why did scientists, first consider, then quickly dismiss that this virus could be bio-engineered? A CNN special report, hosted by Dr. Sanjay Gupta, delves into the potential origins of the virus that caused the pandemic. -- Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CNN.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- Hello Winners!
- El Paso IT company celebrates 15 years
- El Paso native named director of operations of the Dallas Opera
- El Paso water manager awarded by national association
- Where are they now? former U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes
- El Paso community leaders honor ‘father of truck stops’
- A life well lived: Hundreds pay tribute to Diana Natalicio
- Vista College closes abruptly, files bankruptcy
- Whispers: Startup sold for $317 million, Sally to St. Louis and a recipe for success
- Ammon Bundy: Report on far-right group undercounted members
- Boston mayoral hopefuls to face off in last televised debate
- Whitmer raises $3.1M in 3 months; Craig collects $1.4M
- COVID cases falling, but trouble signs arise as winter looms
- Facebook yanks Bolsonaro video claiming vaccines cause AIDS
- Lyons & Simmons Attorneys Earn DTLA John Howie Award For Record Verdict in Midland County Trial
- Group asks NLRB to OK union vote at Amazon's NY warehouse
- Lawyer: Initial autopsy inconclusive on Laundrie death cause