A patient in dire need of a kidney transplant was told that if she and her donor refuse the Covid vaccine, she will be denied the procedure. Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains that vaccines help survival rates.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Whispers: Startup sold for $317 million, Sally to St. Louis and a recipe for success
- Hello Winners!
- Vista College closes abruptly, files bankruptcy
- Foster to chair board of Texas power grid operator
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Requiem to honor Aug. 3 victims thru music
- El Paso IT company celebrates 15 years
- El Paso water manager awarded by national association
- El Paso native named director of operations of the Dallas Opera
- As inflation rises, so does cost of living for El Pasoans
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- ‘Our work is not done’ the 2021 women of impact
- Where are they now? Former U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes
- City rejects EP Electric’s proposed rate increase
- Report: ARRIBA program that helps low-income students through nursing school has $893 million impact
- City rep asks for new estimate: After years of delays, how much will arena now cost?
- Community leaders honor ‘father of truck stops’
- $250,000 for Sacred Heart restoration
- H3 Dynamics Launches World's Most Advanced Drone Charging Station, Targets Automation of the Global Drone Services Industry