Merck is seeking FDA emergency use authorization for its experimental antiviral Covid-19 treatment, molnupiravir. If authorized, the drug would be the first oral antiviral treatment to fight Covid-19. CNN's Elizabeth Cohen reports.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- Sun Bowl teams to be announced Sunday
- Steven Clifton James
- EPCC celebrates completion of campus expansion
- ZZ Top giving all their lovin’ without Dusty Hill
- SpinLaunch’s space catapult completes first test launch
- El Paso banker named City Bank’s El Paso market president
- Letters: Deck park? El Paso Old Town? Elder abuse
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- More Michigan firefighters with cancer eligible for benefits
- 2nd party approves deal for Scholz's new German government
- French far-right TV pundit holds presidential campaign rally
- Chris Kirkpatrick on ‘A Very Boy Band Holiday’ & the Legacy of *NSYNC’s ‘Home for Christmas’
- EXPLAINER: Jussie Smollett's turn to testify. Will he?
- Senegal registers first case of coronavirus omicron variant
- Hundreds march against COVID-19 restrictions in Belgium
- Saudi coalition in Yemen increases strikes on Houthi rebels