CNN's Alisyn Camerota talks with 24-year-old Blake Bargatze and his mother Cheryl Nuclo about Blake's battle with Covid-19 that resulted in a double-lung transplant.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Whispers: Hot real estate market and UTEP in Macy's parade
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- UN council urges Somalia's feuding leaders to settle dispute
- Indonesia's most wanted militant killed in shootout
- New redistricting commissions splinter along partisan lines
- Authorities say Indonesia's most wanted Islamic militant was killed in a gunbattle with security forces
- EXPLAINER: What are the issues in Canada's close election?
- Afghan survivors of US drone strike: Sorry 'is not enough'
- Nonprofit started by Sean Penn aids Georgia vaccine drive
- US nears plan for widescale expulsions of Haitian migrants