Recent week-to-week coronavirus case counts increased by 20% statewide and 8% in Pima County.
The number of new COVID-19 cases in Virginia could double over the next two months and nearly triple by January, according to the latest model from the Biocomplexity Institute at the University of Virginia.
Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House's coronavirus response coordinator, met with UW System officials Friday and encouraged them to test all students weekly to identify asymptomatic cases of the virus.
The development comes as Wisconsin faces an alarming surge in COVID-19 cases and deaths.
Active COVID-19 cases in North Dakota reached a new high on Friday, as did the number of people hospitalized by the coronavirus disease, according to the state Department of Health.
CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield joined UW System President Tommy Thompson on Thursday in touring UW-Madison’s Veterinary Diagnostic Lab.
For more than three decades, Mike London has coached football. He believes the most common thing he shouted during practice through all those years is “Stay off the quarterback! Stay off the quarterback!”
Mesa County has lost its current coronavirus variance because of rising COVID-19 case numbers and will have to reimpose stricter capacity limits and close its bars.
Commissioners' Chairman Jeff Phillips says he "adamantly opposes" tighter restrictions. Fellow Commissioner Melvin "Skip" Alston says city and county officials need to work together to spot where the problems are and take action.
Debbie Freiburg has been a nurse her entire adult life and is a member of the Rock Island County Board of Health.
The seven-day rolling average of new COVID-19 cases in Northwest Indiana increased 250% within the past month, and the seven-day positivity rate rose — even as a record number of tests were administered.
North Dakota reported a record number of new coronavirus cases Thursday, as well as new highs for active cases and hospitalizations.
Verona girls basketball coach Angie Murphy, who believes the effect on students' mental health is a major issue, questions why prep athletes in other nearby counties are playing sports while most in Dane County are not being allowed to play within the county.
RALEIGH — Gov. Roy Cooper on Wednesday extended Phase Three of the pandemic reopening plan until Nov. 13, and urged 36 counties, including Guilford, to "improve compliance" with executive orders, as COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations reach highs not seen since the summer's worst weeks.
Administrators in at least two Billings high schools have been asking educators to shuffle students in classrooms to avoid having them register as a close contact of potential COVID-19 positive cases, emails show.
Saturday was the first day qualified people could legally purchase medical marijuana in Missouri.
There's no sign that the upward trend in cases is waning.
High School sports in Delaware began their abbreviated and delayed campaigns on Monday, but for some parents, they have been left behind closed doors.
Mask mandates imposed in two North Dakota cities will not prompt one in Bismarck, Mayor Steve Bakken said Tuesday as state health officials reported active cases of COVID-19 have surpassed 1,000 in Burleigh County and 6,000 statewide.
Washington County health officials urged local residents to continue to take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as the county has seen a growing number of confirmed cases.
Health officials Tuesday asked people to do their part to stop the spread of the coronavirus as the region's hospitals admit more COVID-19 patients.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso hospital chief: ‘Each day, we are reaching our limits.’
- ‘Ghost Stories of El Paso’
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- Doctors’ creativity goes virtual for Operation Pumpkin
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- Sewing hope, love for neighbor
- Jordan Foster Construction VP recognized
- Global pandemic hits home in the West Virginia mountains
- Democrat Tom Nelson announces 2022 bid to unseat Johnson
- VMI board says "with deep regret" that superintendent is out
- French doctor warns his country has 'lost control' of virus
- Sept. new home sales fall 3.5%, after strong summer season
- New Survey Finds Most Industrial Organizations Are Inadequately Prepared for an OT Cybersecurity Attack
- Coolpad Announces Innovative Social Distancing and Contact Tracing Solutions to Enable Safe Working Conditions
- Putin offers NATO site inspections to avoid missile buildup