The pageantry of Viva! El Paso takes center stage at McKelligon Canyon Amphitheatre at 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays to Aug. 7.
The production is an El Paso tradition on its 43rd year which celebrates more than 400 years of local history, with music, dance and dialogue under the night sky.
- Ages 13 & Over: $24
- Ages 2-12; military with ID (valid at the Box Office), Seniors 65+ and Groups of 10 or More (per person): $16
- Seating is reserved.
- ticketmaster.com or at the McKelligon Canyon Amphitheatre Box Office prior to show time if available.
Viva! El Paso is a presentation of El Paso International & Cultural Arts (EPIC Arts), the El Paso Community Foundation, and El Paso Live.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Whispers: Startup sold for $317 million, Sally to St. Louis and a recipe for success
- El Paso Requiem to honor Aug. 3 victims thru music
- Vista College closes abruptly, files bankruptcy
- Foster to chair board of Texas power grid operator
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- Hello Winners!
- As inflation rises, so does cost of living for El Pasoans
- El Paso IT company celebrates 15 years
- City to buy Times print building for $3.6 million
- El Paso native named director of operations of the Dallas Opera
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Where are they now? former U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes
- Ricciardo rips laps in "hero" Earnhardt's classic No. 3
- After slamming COVID-19 rules, Tritt to sing anthem at NLCS
- Oklahoma cities, others join in effort to overturn McGirt
- San Jose community officer faces FBI probe, weapons charges
- Over 2,000 migrants march out of southern Mexico city
- 15 Stars Who Played Themselves on ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ (VIDEO)
- Arlington police officer fired after fatal shooting of man