What better way to experience Downtown than making your way through a five-course meal at five different restaurants – all in one evening.
When you walk up to Gom Ramen, you notice it’s housed in a quirky triangular building with a high peak.
Happy’s Irish Pub bills itself as “The Happiest Place on Earth,” a blissful place to enjoy great food and spirits with family and friends.
Guy Fieri zoomed across the borderland in his shiny red 1968 Camaro convertible in March – sending some of the celebrity chef’s fans into a frenzy.
The owners of the popular Crave and Cantina Malolam have taken two of their popular eateries to the Eastside.
El Paso’s newest sushi eatery, Sushiing Japanese Restaurant, stands out for one particular reason: a conveyor belt.
Good sushi starts with perfect rice.
In the boom-and-bust world of borderland restaurants, one tenacious kitchen in El Paso has used a bold, original menu to establish itself as the vanguard of regional cuisine: Ruli’s International Kitchen.
National Food Stories
HONOLULU (AP) — The Honolulu City Council is expected to pass the strictest ban in the state on single-use plastic products.
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — What has become known as “The Jesus House” is not a charity, but over the course of about a decade, the modest home just off North Steves Boulevard, where a “Jesus is Lord” handmade sign is proudly displayed from the c…
NEW YORK (AP) — Go ahead and rinse your cranberries, potatoes and green beans. But food experts say don’t — repeat don’t — wash the turkey before popping it in the oven on Thanksgiving Day.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The family of British celebrity chef Gary Rhodes say he has died at the age of 59 with his wife Jennie by his side.
NEW YORK (AP) — Go ahead and rinse your cranberries, potatoes and green beans. But food say experts say don’t — repeat don’t — wash the turkey before popping it in the oven on Thanksgiving Day.
Let’s say guests are staying with you for some part of the holiday. You’ve planned a beautiful, robust holiday dinner. You’ve even been prescient enough to make a big batch of soup and buy a graze board’s supply of cheeses, charcuterie, olive…
NEW YORK (AP) — Airbnb is launching a global search for 100 top home cooks and treating them to a trip to Italy to learn how to refine their recipes with teachers including David Chang and his mom.
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) — Authorities say an explosion at the Dippin’ Dots production facility in Kentucky has injured four people.
OAKLAND, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi company is recalling more than 86 tons of chicken fried rice that may contain bits of plastic.
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. health officials are telling people to avoid romaine lettuce grown in Salinas, California, as they investigate a food poisoning outbreak.
Sign up for our newsletters
- $12 million project will transform high-rise
- El Paso law school initiative piques UTEP’s interest
- Rage Against the Machine coming to borderland
- International symphony to join ‘Nutcracker’
- Whispers: Executive moves, Henry Trost's birthday and a farewell espresso
- Q&A: Heather Wilson, president, University of Texas at El Paso
- DMD expansion effort short on support
- Artist Spotlight: Christin Apodaca
- El Pasoan named president of state association
- El Paso Giving Day breaks records, raises $3.17M
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- UK drops torture charges against ex-wife of Liberia's Taylor
- Germany: Iran must reverse breaches of nuclear deal
- Lebanese PM asks friendly nations for credit amid crisis
- Sanders announces $150B plan to expand broadband access
- Germany: 'No understanding' for Russia outrage on expulsions
- Roof collapses at historic church in black Florida community
- Main Street Issues Reminder Regarding Upcoming Dividend Activity
- Greece: Security tight on anniversary of police shooting