Nestled in the bustling Kern Place neighborhood near UTEP is one of El Paso’s newest eateries: Ita Kitchen.
What better way to experience Downtown than making your way through a five-course meal at five different restaurants – all in one evening.
When you walk up to Gom Ramen, you notice it’s housed in a quirky triangular building with a high peak.
Happy’s Irish Pub bills itself as “The Happiest Place on Earth,” a blissful place to enjoy great food and spirits with family and friends.
Guy Fieri zoomed across the borderland in his shiny red 1968 Camaro convertible in March – sending some of the celebrity chef’s fans into a frenzy.
The owners of the popular Crave and Cantina Malolam have taken two of their popular eateries to the Eastside.
El Paso’s newest sushi eatery, Sushiing Japanese Restaurant, stands out for one particular reason: a conveyor belt.
Good sushi starts with perfect rice.
Sign up for our newsletters
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- City looks at how to close financial hole
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Commissioners reverse vote on historic district
- Australia isolates virus-prone state, Serbs oppose lockdown
- Asian shares mostly lower as pandemic saps buying momentum
- Wedding season brings new virus outbreak in West Bank
- A deeply divided Poland chooses a president in runoff vote
- Column: Rolling the dice against a virus that usually wins
- The Latest: Pakistan's daily infections drop as testing cut
- Upcoming MLB free agents have fewer games to impress
- Ravens quarterback cancels Florida event amid virus surge