The Advocacy Center for the Children of El Paso hosted its 18th anniversary celebration dinner and client auction at 5:30 p.m. at the center, 1100 E. Cliff, Bldg. E, with guest speakers state Representatives Joe Pickett and Joe Moody.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Food bank CEO: ‘We are losing manpower, and we’re losing funding’
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- NHL preseason game, Stanley Cup coming to El Paso
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- El Paso Space Festival launches this weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Pac-12, SWAC forming basketball partnership
- Republican Dean Heller announces run for governor of Nevada
- COVID-19 has now killed about as many Americans as the 1918-19 Spanish flu did -- 675,000, by Johns Hopkins' count
- State cultural, arts organizations share $1M in funding
- Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan contracts COVID-19 despite vaccination
- Texas doctor says he defied state's near-total abortion ban
- Texans' Mills must improve if Taylor is out against Panthers
- Orbital Energy Group Subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services, Awarded Additional Telecom Project By Charter Communications In Virginia