Epic Railyard, a large event complex in Central El Paso, lives up to its name. Opened by owner Jack Dulaney in 2013, the century-old railroad building features its original wooden floors and a view of the iconic Star on the Mountain. “Being in the venue business is fun because it is always about happy occasions,” manager Irma Estrada said. 2201 E. Mills, 915-373-7840, epicrailyard.com, FB @EPICRailyard
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Center-right mayor faces socialist in Brazilian metropolis
- Today in History
- TCU runs roughshod over winless Kansas in 59-23 victory
- North Korea toughens rules of entry to sea to fight virus
- Spiller, defense lead No. 5 Texas A&M to 20-7 win over LSU
- Mayers game-ending FG gives Baylor 32-31 win over K-State
- Colorado governor tests positive for coronavirus
- No. 2 Baylor wins delayed opener 112-82 over La-Lafayette