“All transformations start in the mind and then in the body,” third-time winner Kai Malachi said. “I do all that I can to help my clients mentally and physically.” Malachi, who has spent 18 years as a personal trainer, works with clients of all ages – from elementary school kids to retired seniors in their 70s. “I love what I do so much that it doesn’t feel like work to me at all.” TKFit, 3950 Doniphan; 11450 Rojas, 915-251-2346, FB @tkfitkai
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Photos, video from the George Floyd protest in El Paso
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- El Paso unemployment rate surges to 14.8%
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Whispers: Franklins in Vogue, quake damage, solar power and Freddy's coming
- What will school look like in the fall?
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Moving forward in a ‘smart’ new normal
- Behind stats, families mourn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Sale of El Paso Electric extended three months
- United Way announces new board members, officers
- Western Tech CEO named to WestStar board
- El Paso bank names chief lending officer
- Amistad awarded $550,000 grant to assist veterans
- Attorney joins Kemp Smith as an associate
- Funding opportunity for nonprofits
- UTEP researchers study COVID-19 coping strategies