Nils Desmet came to El Paso from the Netherlands in 2000, working as a consultant for the Holland Group, which later merged with Stanton Street Technology Group. In 2006, he founded Makios IT Services, an information technology management, consulting and outsourcing company, now named Makios Technology. “I’m happy for those who understand what we do, why we do it and how it improves the very thing that they are in business for — to generate profits,” Desmet says on his company website. 10730 Pebble Hills, 915-217-2500, makios.com; FB @makiosIT
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Food bank CEO: ‘We are losing manpower, and we’re losing funding’
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- NHL preseason game, Stanley Cup coming to El Paso
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Houston mayor says officer dead from gunshot wounds suffered while serving arrest warrant, another officer hospitalized
- Kidney from fallen Missouri officer goes to another cop
- Taylor day to day with injury for Texans; Watson won't play
- Fed likely to signal a coming pullback in economic support
- Bond set at $15K for ex-Arkansas deputy in teen's shooting
- Higher pay, bonuses attract more Idaho correction officers
- Chuck E. Cheese debuts all new Monster Menu items, Nighttime Kids Dance & Costume Party and more for 2nd Annual Boo-tacular, the Nation's largest Family Halloween Event
- 4 famous giant trees unharmed by Sequoia National Park fire