Johnny Kage started DJing in Juárez nightclubs before making his way to 104.3 HIT FM about 17 years ago. He now hosts the Morning Mash and Noontime Workout shows, and has a new show on Pitbull’s SiriusXM channel, Globalization. Even with his beats beaming down via satellite, the 42-year-old stays grounded. “I have never seen myself as a local celebrity, because I’m not. I’m just a guy that talks on the radio.” 104.3 HIT FM, 915-541-1043, FB @Johnny Kage; Twitter @johnnykage
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.