Dinner and a movie have long been date night staples. Combine the two with a great beer selection, quiet theaters and specialty screenings, and it’s no surprise that Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Montecillo is the Best Place to Take a Date. And soon, there will be another option, with a second location coming to the East Side. “The Alamo Drafthouse experience is special,” creative manager Analiza Guzman said. “You can come here, enjoy some pre- or post-movie food and drinks in the Glass Half Full Taproom or in the theater. There’s always something going on to make that movie-going or date night experience a little more special.” 250 E. Montecillo, 915-845-7469, drafthouse.com/el-paso, FB @AlamoEP
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Margo vs. Leeser
- Over 1,400 health workers answer call to help
- Hit by pandemic, city suspends recycling program
- El Paso County approves $10M for economic relief
- Meals for frontline health workers
- Source: Pa. lawmaker gets a positive test at Trump meeting
- Biden chooses an all-female senior White House press team
- County health officer resigns citing lack of support