Its picturesque dune fields surrounded by native flora and fauna has kept Butterfield Trail Golf Club as the premier borderland golf club since opening 12 years ago. With the breathtaking background, the 18-hole course hosts an array of events and tournaments year round. 1858 Cottonwoods, 915-772-1038, butterfieldtrailgolf.com, FB @Butterfieldtrail
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Celebrate end of summer at Viva Ascarate!
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Commercial real estate company expands into El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
- Raymond James adds senior client service associate in El Paso
- Sierra hospital certified again as Comprehensive Stroke Center
- City of El Paso purchasing department awarded for excellence
- Another Texas execution delayed on religious freedom claims