Susan Eisen’s jewelry has been on display on the red carpet in Hollywood – including on actor Lupita Nyong’o – but her goal is to always represent El Paso. “I love what I do and sharing that with customers who love the pieces that they buy or that we make for them here,” Eisen said. 5857 N. Mesa, Ste. 19, 915-584-0022, susaneisen.com, FB @susaneisenfinejewelry
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Celebrate end of summer at Viva Ascarate!
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Commercial real estate company expands into El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
- Raymond James adds senior client service associate in El Paso
- Sierra hospital certified again as Comprehensive Stroke Center
- City of El Paso purchasing department awarded for excellence
- Another Texas execution delayed on religious freedom claims