This category name has changed as much as hairstyles the past 10 years, but Barragan’s Salon and Spa has been a frequent winner. With two locations in El Paso, the salon has won best place for pampering, beauty services and extreme makeovers. “We always strive to keep our clients happy,” said Yolanda Reyes, who co-owns the spa with her sisters Margarita, Hortencia and Teresa. 690 S. Mesa Hills; 12240 Pellicano, 915-532-2722, barragansalonspa.com, FB @barragansSalonSpa
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Celebrate end of summer at Viva Ascarate!
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Commercial real estate company expands into El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
- Raymond James adds senior client service associate in El Paso
- Sierra hospital certified again as Comprehensive Stroke Center
- City of El Paso purchasing department awarded for excellence
- Judge reviews tax credits to support private school tuition