Promoting a concert? Opening a restaurant? Need to propose to your significant other in a unique way? El Paso Billboard Trucks founder Ben Chavez, 30, a graphic designer and photographer, has seen it all. And it’s exactly what you think – a giant truck with an ad on the side that drives around or parks at an area of your choice. 915-261-9138, elpasobillboardtrucks.com, FB @ elpasobillboardtrucks
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Celebrate end of summer at Viva Ascarate!
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Commercial real estate company expands into El Paso
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
- Raymond James adds senior client service associate in El Paso
- Sierra hospital certified again as Comprehensive Stroke Center
- City of El Paso purchasing department awarded for excellence
- Another Texas execution delayed on religious freedom claims