On any given day, you can see up to 150 dogs, cats – and sometimes, rabbits – at the Humane Society of El Paso. But what you’ll find is unconditional love and lifelong friendships. “What we do is to help enrich the animals’ lives, to help the animals that come into our care get into what will be a forever home,” said Julie Rutledge, interim executive director of the organization that opened its doors 62 years ago. 4991 Fred Wilson, 915-532-6971, hselpaso.org, FB @humanesocietyep
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.