Ella Blu Boutique knows how to work a runway – whether it’s supporting the Taking Breast Cancer to Heart fashion show or providing high-end looks for the Mercedes-Benz El Paso Fashion Week Series. But the focus remains on individual clients. “We strive to make you feel confident in your attire and will help you achieve the perfect look for your next special occasion,” the shop states on its website. 5410 N. Mesa, 915-881-9999, ellabluboutique.com, FB @ellabluboutique
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- ‘We are losing manpower, and we’re losing funding’
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- City of El Paso announces interim economic development director, international bridges director
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Jim Ward & Emily Davis on life, music & joint tour
- NHL preseason game, Stanley Cup coming to El Paso
- Kemp Smith law firm welcomes new associate
- ScottHulse attorneys recognized as best lawyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- India to resume exports of coronavirus vaccines in October
- Curry powder shortcuts savory beef skewers
- UN agency: Innovation continued even as coronavirus emerged
- 'Hotel Rwanda' hero found guilty of terror-related charges
- Tourism body shops around collection of Dillinger artifacts
- France apologizes to Algerians who fought for colonizers
- Top Israeli, Swedish diplomat chat in effort to mend ties
- A court in Rwanda says the man who inspired 'Hotel Rwanda,' Paul Rusesabagina, is guilty of terror-related offenses