This is the third win for Peter Piper Pizza, which boasts its quality, convenience and fun as reasons to hold your kids’ party at any of their El Paso and Cd. Juárez locations. Their video games, kiddie rides and tasty pizza and wings have been at the heart of their “fun and food” mission since opening in El Paso in 1982. Plus, there’s no set up or clean up – and oh yeah, beer for parents. 5700 N. Desert, 915-833-3000; 6640 Montana, 915-772-3000; others, peterpiperpizza.com, FB @peterpiperpizza
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Margo vs. Leeser
- Over 1,400 health workers answer call to help
- Hit by pandemic, city suspends recycling program
- El Paso County approves $10M for economic relief
- Meals for frontline health workers
- Biden twists ankle while playing with dog, visits a doctor
- Grosjean escapes F1 fireball at Bahrain GP after huge crash