The largest locally owned financial institution in El Paso is again the Best of the Best, serving more than 385,000 members with its philosophy of “people helping people.” And GECU is everywhere – not just in its 25 branches citywide, but supporting the community through contributions, time and services, including scholarship, business development and financial literacy programs. 2208 N. Oregon, 218 N Campbell Suite 100, others, 915-778-9221, gecu.com, FB @MYGECU
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- WinterFest scaled down to lights, online concerts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Margo vs. Leeser
- Over 1,400 health workers answer call to help
- Hit by pandemic, city suspends recycling program
- El Paso County approves $10M for economic relief
- Meals for frontline health workers
- Biden chooses an all-female senior White House press team
- County health officer resigns citing lack of support
- Biden twists ankle while playing with dog, visits a doctor