From Fort Bliss and Juárez and UTEP to NMSU, HKN Engineers has left its imprint across the region. Founded in 1987 as a locally owned structural engineering firm, Henry K. Ng & Associates Consulting Engineers Inc. has since designed countless projects. “HKN has been entrusted with the design of building projects with construction costs exceeding $300 million annually,” the firm states on its website. 5825 Onix, 915-833-2100, hknengineers.com, FB @hknengineers
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- City of El Paso announces hire
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Group fundraising to restore Sacred Heart Church in Segundo Barrio
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Spiller, defense lead No. 5 Texas A&M to 20-7 win over LSU
- Mayers game-ending FG gives Baylor 32-31 win over K-State
- Colorado governor tests positive for coronavirus
- No. 2 Baylor wins delayed opener 112-82 over La-Lafayette
- Samuel scores 16 with 18 boards; TCU beats Tulsa 70-65
- Freshmen duo lead Oklahoma State over Texas Southern 85-65
- Governor nixes parole for Manson follower Leslie Van Houten
- Arkansas beats North Texas 69-54