Making a juicy steak takes more than throwing a piece of meat on the grill. Fabens-born chef Ben Sanchez, 50, of Cattleman’s Steakhouse at Indian Cliffs Ranch, says it takes “a top-grade steak, aging, seasoning,” and, oh yeah, “practice, practice, practice.” The multiple-year winner of Best Chef should know – he’s been perfecting his art for 32 years. Cattleman’s Steakhouse, 3450 S. Fabens Carlsbad, Fabens, TX, 915-544-3200, cattlemansranch.com, FB @cattlemans
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- City of El Paso announces hire
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Outlet mall owner launches management company
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Despite federal ban, renters still being evicted amid virus
- Jill Biden, Joe's chief protector, stepping up as first lady
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during burial service
- Key question in Cosby appeal: Does defendant's past matter?
- Man charged in family's death near Disney: 'I wasn't there'
- 'World's loneliest elephant' Kaavan starts trip to Cambodia
- Rescuers pull third body from Sardinian town buried by mud
- Police probe why officer used tear gas on Polish lawmaker