”There’s more to being a great bartender than shaking a mean cocktail. Patricia Aveytia, 25, says it’s also about connecting with patrons and having a strong work ethic. If you stop into the Far East Montana bar, try Aveytia’s signature shot: The Nalgada. It’s one-part coconut rum, a half shot of 151, shaken with pineapple and cranberry juice. Gringo Theory, 11410 Montana, 915-303-5521, FB @Gringo915
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- El Paso County issues curfew ahead of Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- Local restaurants offer Thanksgiving to-go; ‘We’re doing what we can to stay alive.’
- ‘Mija Project’ pop-up opens at outlet mall
- UMC prepares for arrival of new coronavirus vaccines
- Group fundraising to restore Sacred Heart Church in Segundo Barrio
- Turkey overload? Bring on the birria
- Legal Notices for 11-22-20
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Indonesia police say suspected militants kill 4 villagers
- Women-led protests against police violence planned in Poland
- Iran’s supreme leader calls for ‘definitive punishment’ of those behind killing of military scientist
- Iran's president vows revenge over slain military scientist
- Kelly Marie Tran's 'miracle' career
- Europe's Christmas dilemma: risk empty chairs next year?
- Tony Hsieh, retired Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- Ready, Set, Shop